Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tick-Tock

With only a week and a half until my due date, we are definitely playing the waiting game! Each day brings even more excitement and anticipation! Last weeks doctors appointment went great! We learned that my fluid level is down (YAY!) and baby Wolfe flipped back into the proper position (double YAY)! Everything seems to be back on track! For the most part I have been feeling great! I'm still working, which definitely takes its toll, but I still have good energy throughout the day. My last official day of work will be May 13th, but hopefully she will decide to meet us before then! :-) Sleeping at night is a bit of a challenge, between getting up to potty every hour (so it seems!) to being too excited to sleep! I think Jimmy and I are both struggling to get in a full nights rest, but like MomMom Ball says, its good practice for when she comes!

Our next doctors appointment is this Friday and we hope to have another great visit! We will certainly keep you posted as we patiently wait for baby wolfe....

No comments:

Post a Comment