We are thrilled to announce that our our baby girl, Mackenzie Amelia Wolfe, arrived on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 9:35pm, weighing 7lbs. 3oz. and 19 inches long. She surprised us all when she decided to come on her very own! We were scheduled to begin the induction process Wednesday night, but that morning I started having contractions. They quickly got stronger and closer together. We arrived at Mary Washington Hospital at 4pm and by 9pm I was fully dilated and Ms. Mackenzie was on her way! I was very lucky to have such a fast delivery, only being in labor for 5 1/2 hours! Jimmy and I are on cloud nine and absolutely love being parents! She has completely changed our lives and we couldn't be happier! There is no greater joy then creating a new life and we can't wait to watch our little angel grow and develop. We patiently waited for 40 weeks and 3 days and she was definitely worth the wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment