We just got back from our 39 week doctors appointment and I am FINALLY 1 cm dilated! Not much, but at least we are moving in the right direction! I am also 75% effaced, which is great since last week I was nothing! My doctor also stripped my membranes in hopes to speed things along. This will help increase my chances of going into labor on my own. I go back to the doctors on Monday for an ultrasound and to see how things are progressing (that's if I don't go into labor before then!). Any predictions on when baby will arrive?
Patiently waiting for Baby Wolfe....
Ahh! Kelly!! So excited for you!!! The anticipation is building! I predict she will come May 18 ;-)
ReplyDeleteJust waiting on my phone call saying that you're in labor! I predict Tuesday May 17th, but I'm hoping for the 18th so the cousins will be exactly 6 months apart!
ReplyDelete