Monday, April 25, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot!

Kristin did an amazing job for my 9 month maternity photos! I never thought I would be the one to get maternity pictures taken (especially in the 9th and biggest month!), but Kristin made it so easy and comfortable that I couldn't resist! Even Daddy got in on some of the photo action! We now have some great photos to look back on! Thank you, Aunt Kristin!

















(Let the guessing begin!)


(37 weeks)

3 comments:

  1. the most beautiful pregnant woman ever! you were easy to photograph, I had fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!! You Ball women are so talented..I love the one with the bow on it..it should be in a magazine :) So excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pictures- you look sooooo good! can't wait to meet little Wolfe- and yes I've started guessing:)

    ReplyDelete