The Wolfe gang just returned from a great trip down to Blacksburg to visit PopPop who is recovering from knee replacement surgery. The girls were so excited to see their grandparents, aunt, uncles, and most of all their cousins! We laughed, played, cuddled, and of course gave PopPop a ton of love! We always have a blast when we visit the fam in Blacksburg and this time was no exception!
(I am having trouble posting videos but hopefully you will be able to view them. If not, sorry!)
 |
| Bellamy reading Zie a story |
 |
| Zie's turn to read |
 |
| Cutest nephew EVER! |
 |
| Newbies playtime |
 |
| Uncle Kev and lil man Beck |
 |
| I'm going to tickle you.... |
 |
| No I'm going to tickle you!!! |
 |
| Aunt Kris and MomMom showing the babies some love! |
 |
| MomMom's girls |
 |
| Uncle Kev is super fun!!! |
Zie thinks Bellamy is such a good story teller!
PopPop is so silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment