*If your viewing this in an email please go to www.sweetpeamackenzie.blogspot.com to watch the video!
Saturday, December 8, 2012
And Meeeee
Mackenzie's favorite cartoon to watch is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. She screams in joy when it comes on TV and is fascinated by all the characters and pretty colors. She dances to the music and tries to sing along in her own little language. Yesterday I absentmindedly started signing one of the songs, and much to my surprise Mackenzie finished the line for me! It was so cute that I managed to get it on tape the next time around!
*If your viewing this in an email please go to www.sweetpeamackenzie.blogspot.com to watch the video!
*If your viewing this in an email please go to www.sweetpeamackenzie.blogspot.com to watch the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think this is better than the Wheels of the bus go round and round. Cute Cute
ReplyDelete