Friday, October 26, 2012

Sneads Farm

Last weekend we went to Snead's Farm which is another great pumpkin patch in Fredericksburg! This was a smaller farm which we loved! Mackenzie and Isla got to see sheep, horses, chickens, dogs, cows, and of course pumpkins! Poor Mackenzie has really bad allergies (spring and fall) and as soon as we got out of the car they came on full force. She wasn't quit herself but we know she enjoyed it (minus the red itchy eyes and runny rose). Isla slept through the whole thing...surprise, surprise...but I am sure she enjoyed being out in the nice fall air! Happy almost Halloween!

 
Checking out the cool "fort"


Taking a ride
 
And another ride 



Trying to get her to smile when she wasn't feeling good...didn't work.


Mommy and her little pumpkin :-)


Isla rides in style



Petting the horse
 

Swinging


Pumpkins


Daddy and Zie
 

hmmm...maybe I should wake up for this....


...nope, don't think so.

I'm pretty sure I can lift this...
...yeah, I got this...
...oh woah, maybe I don't...
...yup, definitely don't.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment