Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Pumpkin Good Time!

We had our first major family outing today and what better place to go than a pumpkin patch! We met our good friends there and let the two toddles, Mackenzie and Maddie, check out all the neat things the farm had to offer! We watched pigs race, went on a zip line swing, checked out the farm animals, took a hayride, and of course picked pumpkins! We all had a blast, even Isla who did what she loves best, sleep! Our first outing was a great success and we can't wait to make this an annual thing with the girls. What a pumpkin good time! :-)

Waiting for the pigs to race!

Isla and Mommy waiting for the pigs!

A little light reading for Maddie before the race

Not looking too entertained but loved it by the end

Pigssssssssss! Mackenzie finally caught on that there were animals running around by the third and final race.

Taking a ride on the zip line!

Having so much fun that she lost a shoe!

Little buddies (Maddie & Zie)

Dads and their girls


Hay ride (I love Mackenzie's face and hair!)
 
Pickin Pumpkins

This one looks good!


Hayride
 
I told Zie to sit on the pumpkin for a cute picture and this is where she decided to sit instead!

The Wolfe Family (I promise Isla is in there!)

Searching for pumpkins

1 comment:

  1. I love Zie's hair and face in that picture as well! Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete