Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SURPRISE! Happy 30th Jimmy!

August 11th was Jimmy's 30th birthday, and we celebrated in a BIG way! We threw him a little surprise party that consisted of family and very close friends! Jimmy was incredibly surprised and I was happy we were able to pull it off! Jimmy's Dad and my brother took him out golfing, and while he was enjoying what he thought was going to be a low key birthday, the rest of us were busy bee's decorating, cooking, cleaning, picking up food, welcoming guests, etc. Once the party got underway it is safe to say a blast was had by all! Mackenzie certainly got into the partying spirit and had a blast with her BFF Brandon. Brandon is 7 months older than Mackenzie but that didn't stop her from keeping up with him! They ran all around the backyard, played with beach balls, chased the dog, and had lot's of fun conversations with one another. It was so cute seeing them together! Each birthday is a gift and I know I can speak for Jimmy when I say it was such a blessing to have our family and close friends there to celebrate another great year! A huge thank you to Kristin Samm for taking all of these amazing pictures for us! We now have memories to last a lifetime!
 
Surprise!


Happy 30th, Jimmy!


Baby pictures of Jimmy were scattered around on the wall


The cake! The inspiration behind it was all of Jimmy's favorite things! (Miller Light, Wrestling, Virginia Tech, Philadelphia Eagles and of course his new age!)


Blowing out the candles!
Mackenzie with the birthday boy!
Great friends and college roommates (Josh, Justin, Jimmy)


Jimmy with his parents


Ball Family
The Wolfe's


All the "kids"
 
Brandon and Kenzie had a BLAST on the slide!


"Here I come!!!"


Having fun!


Pretty Girl
Handsome boy
Brandon taking a little peek
Nothing makes Mackenzie happier than chasing Lupa


Having fun in the backyard! (Notice the long grass...Jimmy was mortified that I didn't have him cut the lawn before we had guests!) 


I crack up every time I look at this picture. Such sass!


They were absolutely adorable together!


Playing ball!


Beach balls are the best!


After all the running around Zie was chugging down water! Must have been a good day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment