Thursday, December 16, 2010

The moment we knew....

We will never forget the first time we found out that we were in fact pregnant! That week I had some clear signs that my body was not quite itself. I was completely exhausted, nauseous (little did I know it would get A LOT worse), and I must say a bit more voluptuous! On Friday, September 3rd on my way home from work, I decided to stop at the pharmacy to pick up a pregnancy test. We decided I wouldn't take the test until I was "officially" late, but after dinner I just couldn't wait any longer. While Jimmy was doing the dishes, I quietly ran (more like sprinted) up the stairs to take one! After waiting those 3 painful minutes, I finally took my first look at the test. POSITIVE! I stood in the bathroom for about 5 minutes checking it once, twice, ten times, before running (again, more like sprinting) downstairs to see if Jimmy saw the same two little pink lines! Needless to say we were over the moon! We have been patiently waiting for Baby Wolfe ever since...

No comments:

Post a Comment