Thursday, December 16, 2010

Visiting Bellamy Grace!

This past weekend I was able to go back down to Roanoke to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and new niece Bellamy! Uncle Jimmy was unfortunately not able to come, but much to my surprise we had a full blown Ball family get together! My brother came in town from Winchester and my parents drove up from Blacksburg, all to spend some quality time with Miss B!

I was so glad I made the trip down, not only because I got to spend time with Bellamy, but I was able to talk "Mommy" talk with my sister! She gave me priceless pointers and suggestions and eased my mind on A LOT of things I had been worried about. Kristin was the one who inspired me to start a blog and record special moments throughout my pregnancy and beyond. Kristin did this during her pregnancy (and is still blogging) and I love getting all of her updates and photos! Thank you Kristin for suggesting I do this because I already love it! I have never written a journal let alone done a blog, but now that something significant is happening in my life, it really is a great way to document special moments as well as update family and friends on little Baby Wolfe!




Patiently waiting for Baby Wolfe...

2 comments:

  1. only one more week of calling it little baby wolfe instead of little baby girl/boy wolfe.... so excited to hear the exciting news! What a wonderful christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. had such a good time visiting with you! Can't wait til tomorrow so Bellamy can meet Uncle Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete