Last night was a very exciting one for the girls because they got to see SANTA!!!! From the moment we told Mackenzie that she would be seeing Santa, she literally didn't stop talking about it. I wasn't sure how this little meet and greet would go but from the way Zie was so excitedly talking about it my hopes were high. The entire time we were waiting in line Zie had a huge smile plastered to her face and kept saying "I'm so excited!". Isla equally shared in the excitement as she pointed to Santa numerous times and just couldn't stop giggling. It was really adorable to see them so giddy in his presence! That was of course until we actually got up to him. Mackenzie clung to her daddy for dear life and Isla made it very clear to Mommy that in no way shape or form would she be getting near him. After a failed attempt of getting them on his lap we decided to make it a family picture and the girls were much happier with this decision. I guess you are never to old to sit on Santa's lap! ;-) Mackenzie is still beaming from last night as she must have told me a hundred time today "I SAW SANTA!" Merry almost Christmas!!!!
 |
| Before our trip to see Santa! |
.JPG) |
| The Wolfe Family and Santa Clause!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment