Our little Isla is 13 months today! She is growing like a weed and gained a pound in less than a months time (yes, I can gain a pound in about 15 minutes but for an active toddler that's pretty good!). She is now clocking in at 18 pounds, 9 oz. To add to her already sweet personality, she LOVES giving hugs and now kisses. She will randomly come up to you, give you a smooch right on the lips and then give you the best bear hug. It really does make you feel special and loved. Her vocabulary consist of the words: more, da-da. ma-ma, dog, that, hi, and I swear she says Isla (more like I-ya). She also shakes her head no when she doesn't want something and yes when she does. She knows where her head is and we are currently working on her nose. She loves to dance, and will often be found bobbing her head to the beat of the music or swaying her body from side to side when she really wants to jam out! I also can't believe that I haven't mentioned someone who has been in her life since she was 3 months old, and that is her favorite stuffed animal, Bunny! Bunny is definitely her comfort toy as she sucks on her (yes, bunny is a girl) ears and arms. She can't fall asleep without her and like ducky, she pretty much accompanies her everywhere she goes. With that being said, I am the proud Momma to two toddlers, a crazy dog, a duck, and a bunny (I should get paid overtime for this!). I love the relationship my girls have with their special friends but most of all I love the relationship that have with one another. Mackenzie is starting to see Isla as more of a playmate and is enjoying her company more and more. They are often found chasing each other around, tackling each other, sharing toys (and not sharing toys), and with how fast big sis can run, Isla always manages to catch her for some quick hugs and kisses! Happy 13 months, Smiley Isley!
 |
| She will sneak up right behind you and give you the BEST hug! |
 |
| More hugs for her big sis |
 |
| Story time with Daddy |
 |
| Sisters... |
 |
| being... |
 |
| silly! |
 |
| She is one cool chick! |
 |
| I could just eat her up! |
 |
| Isla came down with Roseola and Daddy was there to help make her feel better :-) |
 |
| Meet Bunny :-) |
 |
| Princess Isla |
No comments:
Post a Comment