Jimmy and I just returned from a great trip to San Diego, California! We attended a friends wedding, got to spend some quality time together, and visited with Jimmy's sister and brother-in-law! This was the first time I had ever left Mackenzie so I was quit anxious and a little sad. All those emotions quickly went away when I got a picture message of Mackenzie beaming from ear to ear because of all the fun activities she was doing with her MomMom and PopPop! My parents so graciously came and stayed at our home for 5 days, and wow, I think they had even more fun then we did! It was so nice to get away for a little bit and I think Mackenzie was just as happy to be spending time with her grandparents! Even Uncle Kevin came for a couple days as a surprise! Thank you Mom, Dad, and Kev for keeping Zie thoroughly entertained and for doing little projects around the house! It is pretty obvious that a great time was had on both the east and west coast!
 |
| Hubs and Wifey at the wedding |
 |
| The groom and a couple groomsmen |
 |
| The happy couple! The wedding had a lot of Chinese traditions. This was the most "westernized" part of the day. |
 |
I had to post our dinner menu! It is Chinese custom to have a 10 course meal plus dessert. Each one of these dishes came out family style and were so unique and different! The reception is all about the dinner. Dinner started at 6:30pm and did not end until 11:00pm!
One of the yummy meals! Biggest lobster I have ever seen! |
 |
| Sea Port Village |
 |
| Sea Port Village |
 |
| Jimmy and his sister Jenna in Carlsbad, CA |
 |
Pacific Ocean
|
 |
| Jimmy was the only one brave enough to touch the water. Freezing! |
 |
| Relaxation/Meditation Gardens! This place was unbelievably beautiful! |
 |
| On our way to Jenna's favorite spot! |
 |
| One of the gorgeous views at the meditation gardens |
 |
| Husband, Wife, and of course baby #2 came along ;-) |
 |
| bro and sis |
Mackenzie had a lot of fun back home too....
 |
| MomMom & Zie |
 |
| Learning to feed herself! MomMom also taught her how to say "Good Girl" and to show you were her head and nose are! |
 |
| Helping MomMom cook! |
 |
| Hanging out with PopPop! |
 |
| They took a stroll every morning and night! |
 |
| Loving that her Uncle Kevin came to visit! |
 |
| Reunited and it feels so good! Mommy is looking a little rough after her red-eye flight home! |
No comments:
Post a Comment