Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mommy Moment- Part 2

Oh did I have a mommy moment today...an embarrassing one at that! I have read in several books and on different websites how pregnant women can be quite gassy during pregnancy. I'm sure Jimmy would say that I have adopted this pregnancy symptom, but I really didn't feel like it had affected me the way other women had described....until today. I was in a co-workers office chatting about business and when the conversation ended, I simply turned to walk out of the room, and that's when it happened! A loud and startling noise came from my backside! I could feel my face turning red and thoughts started racing through my head..."Did I actually just fart?", "Oh my gosh I can't believe I just farted.", "How can that happen without any warning?", "Oh lord, please tell me she didn't hear what I just heard." But all I could squeak out was "Oops!" Talk about embarrising! I bet little Miss Wolfe got a nice chuckle out of that one :-)



Patiently Waiting for Baby Wolfe...

1 comment:

  1. hysterically laughing!!! this totally made my day 100% better!!!

    ReplyDelete