Tuesday, June 14, 2016

OBX Grandkids Week!

We LOVE grandkids week at the Outerbanks and this year was no exception! I swear our time at the beach is just getting better and better! This was our third year in a row of having "grandkids week" and it is truly a very special time for all! It's a time when the kids, mommies, and of course the Grandparents start summer off with a bang! Daddies stay home to work but I am sure they don't complain too much about having the house to themselves for a whole week! The kids swam like fish (I think they grew gills), played their hearts out, rode their bikes for miles (literally), and got plenty of quality time with their grandparents (the best part of all!). Thank you Mom and Dad for another week of fun and for making lasting memories for us all! 

I swear they would sleep in the pool if they were allowed. 
This little one can officially ride a big girl bike! The flat beach is the best place to learn!

Rainy days don't keep us away!

Collecting seashells! 

Pure happiness!

They truly are the best of friends! 

Pie Face! Such a hysterical game! 











Naps were a daily must!

We love MomMom!!!


Walking to the beach!

The water was super cold but the kids didn't seem to notice! 





I swear these two could pass as twins! 

The only picture I could get of these two girls on the beach as they didn't stop moving!!!


My three favorite girls! 

Corn hole kid style


How Isla plays corn hole...haha!


Kaia (the fifth child) makes the beach even better! 

We obviously ride in style ;-)


We found an amazing bbq place right by the house! Yummmm!

My two biggest role models. I love them so! 

"Aunt Kellllll! Come see this and bring your phone!"
This cool dude was so proud of his creation and requested that I take a picture of it with my phone! 
*Please go to www.mackenzieandisla.blogspot.com to view the hysterical video below! 












No comments:

Post a Comment