Things have settled down big time since the holidays, and we are loving it! Mackenzie spends the day crawling all over the place and her new toy of choice, Lupa! She can't get enough of her furry BFF and will randomly crack up laughing just at the site of her! It's so adorable to watch. Lupa has been an excellent big sister, but doesn't know what to make of the new mobile Kenzie! Speaking of mobility, she is EVERYWHERE! We already had to purchase a new tv stand since Jimmy and I both agree that our current one is not child friendly. We also had to box her in (literally, we used box's) our family room because she is obsessed with crawling on the kitchen floor (too hard on the knees). I was so proud of my "temporary" solution until Zie busted through the box wall! Another new skill, giving hugs! I absolutely love this because it's her own little way of saying "I love you". Our family of three is just thriving and we couldn't be happier!
 |
| All boxed in! |
 |
| The escape artist | |
|
|
|
 |
| Mackenzie loves her pal Violet (Christmas gift from Bellamy!) |
 |
| Giving Violet a hug |
 |
| More sweet hugs |
 |
| Playing with Daddy |
 |
| "Are you seriously taking another picture?" |
 |
| New Year's Day Smiles! |
 |
| Happy 2012! |
 |
| Toys, toys, and more toys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment