Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MOMS club!

Mackenzie and I attended our first MOMS club! It is a group for stay-at-home mommies and their babies in the Spotsylvania area! I have been very excited and nervous about this for a long time. It really felt like the first day of school for me and Kenzie. It totally took me out of my comfort zone but I must say, I am pretty proud of myself for doing it! I now have a new group of mommies to chat with, and Kenzie made some new friends as well! We have group meetings once a month along with various get togethers (play groups, field trips, Moms night out, etc.) events throughout the week! Kenzie absolutely loved watching all the activity! Her little eyeballs darted back and forth as she tried to take it all in and smiled from ear to ear when a little one would come her way! With all the excitement, we were totally wiped out by the time we got home. We took a big family nap (Lupa too) where Kenzie slept for 2.5 hours, which is unheard of! We are excited and looking forward to attending the next meeting!


Super excited to meet new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment