Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy Bee's!

Wow, we have been some busy bee's (or should I say Wolfe's) since our last post! Zie had a very exciting past couple of weeks! Our little one turned 2 months, had her first visit to Blacksburg, VA and Norristown, PA, was a flower girl in her Aunt Jenna's wedding, saw the ocean for the first time, met tons of Aunts, Uncle's, and Cousin's from both sides, and had her first play date! I am also happy to announce that my new full time job is to be a stay-at-home Mommy to our gorgeous sweet pea! Here are a few snapshots of our busy few weeks!


Meeting Aunt Anita










Playing dress-up with Bellamy




Meeting Aunt Jenna



Meeting Great-Granma





The Wolfe's and Antonelli's (Mackenzie & Alessia are 3 weeks apart!)





Girlfriends!





Daddy's with their girls





Father Daughter dance at Jenna & Nick's wedding


I'm 2 months old!








Meeting Great-PopPop



Bonding with Great-Aunt Mimi (Amelia) who Mackenzie's middle name is after!


Fiorda Reunion in OBX (34 people!)


Our beach beauty



Family picture on the beach





Hanging out with Aunt Kristin and Cousin B


Mommy with her sweet pea

No comments:

Post a Comment