Mackenzie's first two weeks of life have been great! Jimmy and I are learning everyday and loving every minute! Mackenzie had her 2 week check-up on Wednesday and is now weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. 20 inches long. She is eating and sleeping well and giving Mommy and Daddy a solid 4-5 hour stretch of sleep at night! Jim has gone back to work and I am getting into the daytime Mackenzie groove. She had a nice visit yesterday from Jimmy's friend Justin and is looking forward to seeing her Aunt Kristin, Uncle Matt, and Cousin Bellamy this weekend! She will also be getting a visit from her Mommom and Poppop this coming week! What a lucky little girl! We have received so much love and support from family and friends these past two weeks, and we can't thank everyone enough! Our little Wolfe family is certainly blessed!

First Bath


Asleep on Daddy after a good feeding :-)



Meeting Daddy's good friend, Justin.


I like to lounge around in my PJ's
soooo cute! She is getting so big already! I can't believe how much she's already changed in these few short weeks. We can't wait to see her this weekend!
ReplyDelete